Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Other 2-0 starts in team history
(09-17-2018, 01:17 PM)thillan Wrote: So where do you feel like this team is heading this year? I always appreciate your input, so I thought I’d ask.

Thanks bro. I predicted 9-7 before the season, but seeing how well they've played through 2 weeks, I think I may have sold them short. 

- The line looks like a work in progress, but already much better than what it was.

- AJ Green looks like he's picking up where he left off in 2016. I've never seen him better. Boyd is looking like a legit #2. Anything we get from Ross is icing.

- We NEED Mixon. The offense just has a different - SB quality - feel to it when he's on the field. He just has to stay healthy, which looks like a huge if at this point.

- Defense looks okay, but they could be better. Where is the pass rush? Burfict should (as usual) provide a big lift when he's back. Bates looks like the real deal.

--------

Overall this team will be fun to watch progress. I think the Steelers and Patriots both look vulnerable (finally...hopefully) so the AFC could be wide open. I'm pretty excited about the rest of the season, but this team HAS to break through in the playoffs. Their window (with Dalton/Green/Atkins/Dunlap) is getting small.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Other 2-0 starts in team history - Shake n Blake - 09-17-2018, 01:33 PM