Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Waiting for the Other Shoe to Drop
Bengalguy - I hear you. I've been on this train since 68 too. But the other thing I've done is been on this and the old board a while and spend more team reading then posting. This board is like having a wife. When she's happy don't do anything to piss her off. And when things start to sour and you say "I told you so" you're still wrong. Listen - I ate my crow stew and humble pie over the weekend because I just couldn't see the O line being able to get it done last Thursday yet I was gently reminded that I really wasn't eating crow or humble pie because I wasn't happily washing it down with the kumbaya kool aid. Outside of all the bucket list things I'm working for and want for my family - one of the things I want to see most is for this team to win a superbowl. But like you sitting at 2-0 in a 16 game season I see more opportunity to fail than succeed. The O-line is terribly thin with plug and play parts and Driscolll would not be a comparable replacement for Dalton - that's my glass half empty thoughts. But to keep peace with my wife, I would submit to you that just maybe the first two opponents were better than I think and that the defense can overcome the hiccups of the offense should it ever get to that - the glass half full thoughts.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Waiting for the Other Shoe to Drop - BengalD - 09-17-2018, 04:08 PM