Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bruce/Caitlin afraid of going to men's jail
(09-10-2015, 02:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course I make decisions when I am unconscious. Just because I am not conscious does not mean I do not have brain activity (you do realize this?). Have you ever heard the term "let me sleep on it"? Even though you are unconcious your brain is processing data and making conclusions. How do you think we wake up without external stimulous?

Tell you what: You continue to think same sex attraction is genetic like skin color and I’ll continue to think it is a process in the brain. One of us is bound to be right.

I’ll get to work on understanding science thing; you keep working on the insults.

Brain activity doesn't equal decision making.  Once more, look up the definition of decision.  A circadian rhythm and hormonal regulation aren't decision making, either.  Don't even pretend like you don't insult people.  Your body releases hGH and insulin in the morning before you wake up.  That isn't a "decision."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bruce/Caitlin afraid of going to men's jail - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 09-10-2015, 06:05 PM