Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Other 2-0 starts in team history
(09-17-2018, 02:01 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: If this team can stay healthy (Eifert), if the Oline can continue getting better, if Burfict can come back and not get suspended again, if ML will stay aggressive ? This team can make some waves I do believe.

The Jags and KC are legit I believe, that Mahomes ! Defense their weak link.

But I think we can be right in it. Need to win 1 of these next two road games. I think we can beat Carolina

I've been wondering for awhile who the next elite QB's will be. None of the newer guys have really been blowing me away. I think Mahomes has a good shot to be that guy. Reid is a great coach to learn under as well.

(09-17-2018, 02:29 PM)Wyche Wrote: .....both opponents so far have predominantly used a quick strike passing attack to avoid the rush.  While the numbers aren't there, any time a unit causes teams to go away from their typical offense is a big deal.  The times Flacco held on to the ball, he was pressured, sacked, or intercepted.

Good point. Any time your pass rush can force a team to change their offense, that's good. That said, opposing offenses are having some success with those adjustments, seeing how we've given up 23 in both games. I think we'll be fine, but we could certainly get better at stopping this dinky stuff. Otherwise teams have an easy way to get points while neutralizing our pass rush all year.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Other 2-0 starts in team history - Shake n Blake - 09-18-2018, 11:59 AM