Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anybody Else Think Mixon's Injury Was A Dirty Play?
Well the Ravens were playing football which is by it's own definition dirty, but since they weren't playing on real grass with dirt under it it couldn't technically be dirty, just turfish at best.. 

C'mon guys.. Not every single play that doesn't result in a TD for our team is dirty and it's not as if our players have never engaged in what qualifies as dirty play. It's a tough game played by huge humans going full speed ahead. It's not like we should expect a bunch of the most polite guys known to our species to play football.
I think we've reached the point where every single possible movement that their bodies can perform now comes under extreme scrutiny for even the slightest hint of bad intentions.. but heck. Let's examine each and every single frame of video for even the slightest hint... I'm pretty sure that Ravens fans are doing the same thing . After all .. We've beaten them a lot in recent years and we HAD TO use dirty plays. We're simply not good enough to win nice and clean, right? No? They're so bad that even our worst players can beat em every time? 
It's a conspiracy I tell ya..a CON SPEER A SEE! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anybody Else Think Mixon's Injury Was A Dirty Play? - grampahol - 09-19-2018, 09:56 AM