Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tra Carson waived; Bengals sign Thomas Rawls
(09-19-2018, 04:17 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: every stinkin year its always injuries,i mean every year.this is going to hurt this team to go anywhere.I could easily see them losing the next two.I have no confidence they will overcome these top players out for probably 3-4 games.its just crazy.Bringing in untested players that do not know our playbook or the plays is just a false start or all kinds of penalties waiting to happen,expecially on the road.I am not feeling a win next two games with using players that are new to our system.and Gio is not a starting RB. he gets tackled a ton behind the line and all he likes to do is run sideways trying to fine a hole.He is not going to show up like Joe Mixon would. I see a huge loss next two games.Hope I am wrong.

Damn man...step off the ledge! Injuries are a fact of life in NFL.  Carolina is arguably as banged up as the Bengals are. Next man up and hope your roster depth is better than the team you're playing.  Even if they lose next two games, before the season started I would've took a 2-2 record after 4 games given that 3 were on the road and Baltimore only home game. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tra Carson waived; Bengals sign Thomas Rawls - Lionel Hutz - 09-19-2018, 05:14 PM