Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Male Squads performed better
This is definitely an interesting study, and the results are not surprising. The Marines do point out that there were a higher proportion of men with combat infantry experience because those proportions were not available among the women. I think that while the numbers would never even out, they would show less of variance if you compared two equally trained and experienced Marines of opposite genders. Statistically speaking, this is also not a good study as the proportions of women to men in the sample are not similar to the proportion in the population. The higher proportion of women skews the results.

I am definitely not going to say that there is no value to these findings or that these things would significantly change the outcomes, I just think the results may be a bit skewed.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
All Male Squads performed better - Beaker - 09-10-2015, 06:17 PM
RE: All Male Squads performed better - Belsnickel - 09-10-2015, 08:25 PM