Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bobby Hart might be on the bench
(09-20-2018, 09:42 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Agree to disagree. I’ve seen enough of Ced and Fisher at this point. They shouldn’t be starting on any decent NFL team. I’ve only seen Hart for one preseason and 2 games, but I’d rather have him out there.  Thought he played fine against a good Baltimore team.

I have seen enough of Og, but i still am trying to have hope for Fish. Atleast Fish had the heart issue which it is
understandable, completely understandable why a player would struggle with that going on. Agreed on Hart, he
played fine against a good front in the Ratbirds.

(09-20-2018, 10:06 PM)CincyKid Wrote: I heard Lap on 1530 talking about Hart and the Indy game..........Lap said Hart told him he had trouble with the crowd noise and timing the snap

Didn't have to deal with it at home vs the Ravens..............and his play improved 100%

He has earned another start but Carolina is on the road and will have lots of crowd noise.......they need to practice the silent snap count

Spot on CincyK. :andy:

(09-20-2018, 10:34 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'm trying to think positive. Barring setbacks, we should get Burfict, Mixon and Price back for the stretch run.

Just have to hold down the fort for a couple weeks.

Yes, way too early to get all scared. Injuries happen, next man up. We have Evans, Gio and Hopkins.

They will have to step it up is all. Expecting it with Gio for sure as he is proven.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bobby Hart might be on the bench - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-20-2018, 11:22 PM
RE: Bobby Hart might be on the bench - McC - 09-22-2018, 11:48 AM