Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Probably the most frustrating part of the loss today...
There were a few questionable calls and no calls today. But Shawn has to be smarter than that. The ref called what he saw, not fair and didn't see it all but that wouldn't happen if he just keeps his hands off the guy. I thought the no call PI over the middle on 3rd was a joke, guy had him wrapped up before the ball got there, and Green getting several feet in and it still being 3rd and 17. Good teams overcome that, we can't.

The most frustrating part for me (Other than Ross) was the Dline. No excuse to go against a Oline starting 3 backups and look so weak. Extra 3 days rest too. Not sure what the game plan was but it was junk. If Olsen was playing we would have lost by 30. Nobody spied Cam, McCaffrey did his best beast mode impression while our D couldn't stop shit, not even themselves. I would trade Ross to a team in a heartbeat for a OT or LB. as bad as our D looked we still had a chance and we flat out blew it. I'm just ranting now, I'm done. On to Atlanta, holy hell they are going to light this D up. Couldn't name another WR for Carolina other than Moore & Funches (TE) and I live here. Now we have to stop Jones, Ridley, Sanu S$&t! Not going to happen. 2-2 here we come, only good thing about it is both losses will be against NFC teams. Damnit where is the Tylenol.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Probably the most frustrating part of the loss today... - TKUHL - 09-23-2018, 10:30 PM