Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I figured out why they call Ross the fastest man in the NFL
Very disappointing effort.

If he catches that bomb that Andy dropped right on him, he scores and the game is potentially a very different outcome. The play that Lapham (rightfully) crucified him for stopping on the route could have been a huge play as well, even if he didn't catch it. The defender was behind him still, but if he kept running full speed (after turning back instead of inexplicably turning all the way around and decelerating) he would have had a shot at the ball or, at the very least, a PI call.

I am not ready to take him off the field, as I still believe his presence is important for what is happening underneath with Boyd and Eifert. However, he has to improve his effort and focus to start contributing and stop being a liability.

I am completely puzzled why they don't "get him in to the game" with a couple quick tosses when his DB is 10 yards off him and let him try to make a move on them. We have done that with Green, but Ross is much more elusive in space. Ditto a screen play.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I figured out why they call Ross the fastest man in the NFL - SHRacerX - 09-24-2018, 07:11 AM