Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teryl Austin - i'm starting to get nervous..
(09-23-2018, 08:16 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Let's see, we're 2-1, and the defense kept us in this game pretty much up to the end while missing 2 starting linebackers. Yeah, I'd panic.... Sarcasm

Let's hope the coaches aren't thinking this way.

Week 1- A really well-timed hit by Fej turns the game around.  Luck nickel-and-dimed the Bengals with a near 80% completion percentage.  

Week 2- Offense tore up Baltimore early and forced Baltimore away from rushing attack.  A short week is even tougher for the road team.  Defense was melted throughout the second half, and really made one big stand to hold off the Ravens from coming all the way back. 

Week 3- No pressure on quick-strike passes, and no one close enough in coverage to force Cam to hold the ball or make a play on the ball.  It looked at times that Funchess came off the sidelines because no one was in his zip code.  Got gashed IN THE MIDDLE for over 200 yards rushing.

And Jordan Evans is a much better option than Vinny Rey.  The problem is neither one of them plays DT.  

I hope Austin finds his balls because this team can't be expected to score 34 points to have to win.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Teryl Austin - i'm starting to get nervous.. - SHRacerX - 09-24-2018, 07:38 AM