Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our 2018 Defense _________ you fill it in.
(09-24-2018, 08:43 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I have to apologize to you for give you a hard time about Billings. He's basically disappeared thus far in the regular season. And what I thought was gonna be a terror inducing pass rush has been rather ho hum thus far.

Eh, no big deal.  I'm typically wrong each day, about as many times as a broken clock.  As for Billings?  He's still a developing player, I think that he'll settle in and be just fine.  I did notice Tupau stepping right in for him and making some tackles.  Perhaps the young Samoan can step up and push for more PT?

However, I did try to caution folks, by alerting them to the fact that Carolina's interior OL was a force, and that their front 7 was likely one of the best we'd see this year.  In reality, I'd like to see a reboot of this game, with our LBs healthy and active.  I don't think that Cam would have had nearly as much fun, had he been forced into passing situations, rather than choosing his moments.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our 2018 Defense _________ you fill it in. - SunsetBengal - 09-24-2018, 09:03 PM