Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our 2018 Defense _________ you fill it in.
(09-24-2018, 09:03 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Eh, no big deal.  I'm typically wrong each day, about as many times as a broken clock.  As for Billings?  He's still a developing player, I think that he'll settle in and be just fine.  I did notice Tupau stepping right in for him and making some tackles.  Perhaps the young Samoan can step up and push for more PT?

However, I did try to caution folks, by alerting them to the fact that Carolina's interior OL was a force, and that their front 7 was likely one of the best we'd see this year.  In reality, I'd like to see a reboot of this game, with our LBs healthy and active.  I don't think that Cam would have had nearly as much fun, had he been forced into passing situations, rather than choosing his moments.

Yup,

We never got Carolina out of their wheelhouse. Nearly all NFL teams if you let them stay comfortable the whole game they can and will beat you.

The Bengals best chance for wins this season is to jump out to a lead and force the opposition to get uncomfortable. You pull the teeth of our pass rush when you're up by 2 scores and running the ball.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our 2018 Defense _________ you fill it in. - bengalfan74 - 09-24-2018, 09:10 PM