Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Falcons Predictions
(09-24-2018, 07:45 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: (prediction given that AJ Green plays) Bengals 38 - Atlanta 34

One thing nobody realizes is that the Atlanta defense is DEPLETED. IF AJ is healthy, the offense should have a good day.

D is the thing I'm concerned about. Atlanta's offense is no joke. Somehow though, football never goes as expected. We will probably get tons of pressure on Ryan since we don't expect any lol. Looking for some turnovers to help us win this one!

AJ will not play as he is hurt AGAIN.He gets hurt every season as he is injury prone and is too fraile. I tryly love the guy but this is just the way it is.And I would start the Rawls kid as he is super strong and runs a ton better than gio. But stupid marvin does not know how to put the best players out there.I would put John Ross on kick returns and nothing else and if he screws that up,he will be benched and on the practice team until he shows he is ready for prime and it would not be marvin making that call.He is too dumb.I: cannot wait until he is gone,and mike brown as well.We have excellent talent,but the brass does not know how to use it and it shows.I am still predicting 8 and 8.believe this and TA is a loser D coach.Sunday proved how goofy he is.He is not a hands on coach,he sits in the press box and drinks Gatorade.Who stinkin cares if he takes the blame for sundays d-performance.I want stinkin wins,and you Austin just gave us a loss and you cannot ever recover from that.We are going NO WHERE AGAIN.believe this. too many injuries year after year after year after year.We so need a better conditioning coach.Too many poor coaches on this staff.All marvin cares about is helping the community,I want wins,concentrate on winning,screw everything else you moron.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals @ Falcons Predictions - TKUHL - 09-24-2018, 11:20 PM
RE: Bengals @ Falcons Predictions - fortyyearfan - 09-25-2018, 11:34 AM
RE: Bengals @ Falcons Predictions - Tomkat - 09-25-2018, 02:19 PM
RE: Bengals @ Falcons Predictions - TKUHL - 09-24-2018, 08:50 PM
RE: Bengals @ Falcons Predictions - CJD - 09-25-2018, 08:05 AM
RE: Bengals @ Falcons Predictions - J24 - 09-25-2018, 05:15 PM
RE: Bengals @ Falcons Predictions - Steve - 09-26-2018, 10:09 PM
RE: Bengals @ Falcons Predictions - McC - 09-30-2018, 06:38 PM
RE: Bengals @ Falcons Predictions - McC - 09-28-2018, 02:46 PM
RE: Bengals @ Falcons Predictions - J24 - 09-29-2018, 02:20 AM