Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An upcoming voyage to Atlanta
So tomorrow I gotta go pick up the old woman @ the Atlanta bus station with it's outstanding 1 star rating on google ..not that I really trust google comment ratings. I have a feeling the majority of the people commenting are afraid of their own shadows, but what the heck . I'm always up for trying to find a place to park near bus stations..
I warned her about traveling via greyhound and now I'm hoodwinked into a 7+ hour drive so she doesn't have to suffer a long layover in Atlanta..
Who knows? Maybe my sex life will improve by tomorrow night ..lol

Read the reviews.. These are some seriously pussified bus riders.. lol
https://www.google.com/search?q=greyhound+atlanta+ga&source=lmns&client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us&prmd=misvn&biw=360&bih=588&hl=en&ved=2ahUKEwjptN_mmNfdAhUGgK0KHbeTC_YQ_AUoAHoECAAQAw#imagekey=!1e10!2sAF1QipPTt0gh-Y5jm8MKz-rIQdupaHwhb_YzxoLGylFy&lkt=LocalPoiReviews&trex=m_t:lcl_akp,rc_f:nav,rc_ludocids:916026877153485098,rc_q:Atlanta%2520Bus%2520Station,ru_q:Atlanta%2520Bus%2520Station&viewerState=ga

Maybe I'll curse the Falcons by my very presence in Atlanta . Should I go fishing while I'm there? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
An upcoming voyage to Atlanta - grampahol - 09-25-2018, 08:52 PM