Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bill Cosby going to prison!3
(09-25-2018, 07:55 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Simple,
If a regular joe blow did something like that, the girl would likely never come forward. However, if that Joe Blow becomes famous or a politician of the opposite party, then they are willing to come forward for a sum.
Libel doesn't matter at that point, the damage is done.
Now what I would like to see, is if someone comes forward and tells someone else. Then it turns out to be a lie, I would like to be able to sue the person that lied, the person that made it public and any news organization that slanders the person by calling them a rapist etc.

For Example this guy:
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/avenatti-calls-kavanaugh-a-rapist-kavanaugh-says-hes-a-virgin-media-pounces

There is zero evidence and he hasn't been convicted of anything yet, but yet this guy and many others are allowed to actually call him a "Rapist" with out any convictions, only a story that is 30+ years old, it's down right stupid and very biased reporting.
And yes it goes for Fox News when they do the same.

I don't think you realize what you are saying.

Basically your position is that a school teacher could rape your child and you would not be allowed to tell anyone if you didn't have a video or DNA type proof.

You guys are getting carried away in your defense of Kavanaugh.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bill Cosby going to prison!3 - GMDino - 09-25-2018, 05:42 PM
RE: Bill Cosby going to prison!3 - Benton - 09-25-2018, 11:35 PM
RE: Bill Cosby going to prison!3 - fredtoast - 09-26-2018, 07:04 PM
RE: Bill Cosby going to prison!3 - GMDino - 09-28-2018, 04:21 PM