Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why would the United States government attack its own citizens?
(09-11-2015, 03:13 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: Aside from people that listen to Alex Jones and have a 5 year supply of MREs in an underground fortress, who believes this?

You would be surprised.

I was living in Denver when they built their huge airport (early 1990's).  There was a rumor that they were also building huge underground bunkers to hold prisoners.  Like room for hundreds of thousands.  the rumor became so popular that the local newspapers and TV News teams did big photo shoots to prove that there were not thousands of underground cells.  But, of course, by then the people who believed were not going to be tricked by some old video or retouched photos.  

I have a close friend who owns a lot of guns, and he claims it is because he is afraid of the government.  He is smart.  He is an engineer in a management position for a huge multinational company.  So I don't really know if he is joking or not.  I think it is just the excuse he uses to spend so much money on guns.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why would the United States government attack its own citizens? - fredtoast - 09-11-2015, 04:17 PM