Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why would the United States government attack its own citizens?
(09-11-2015, 04:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You would be surprised.

I was living in Denver when they built their huge airport (early 1990's).  There was a rumor that they were also building huge underground bunkers to hold prisoners.  Like room for hundreds of thousands.  the rumor became so popular that the local newspapers and TV News teams did big photo shoots to prove that there were not thousands of underground cells.  But, of course, by then the people who believed were not going to be tricked by some old video or retouched photos.  

I have a close friend who owns a lot of guns, and he claims it is because he is afraid of the government.  He is smart.  He is an engineer in a management position for a huge multinational company.  So I don't really know if he is joking or not.  I think it is just the excuse he uses to spend so much money on guns.

I have some friends that think Obama is some dangerous guy that's going to put Martial Law in place and declare himself a dictator. 

I largely laugh at them.  At one point, they had a group chat on FB and invited me.  I think they kicked me out because of some comments that I made.

I have guns, but nowhere near that amount.  Just for home protection and fun at the range. 

That said, I don't trust the government at all.  How evil they are is largely a matter of opinion.  What evil they might be capable of in the future is anyone's guess.  I don't trust big government at all as you know, and a lot of that is because of what big governments in the history of the world have done to their own people. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why would the United States government attack its own citizens? - jakefromstatefarm - 09-11-2015, 04:28 PM