Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why would the United States government attack its own citizens?
(09-11-2015, 04:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't go as far as you, but I can't really trust the people who have brought us such things as the House Un-American Activities Committee, the "Gulf of Tonkin Incident",  the Iran/Contra dealings, and Iraqi "Weapons of Mass Destruction".

So I don't trust them very much either.  But I still don't see what motive they could come up with to try and imprison a large portion of the population for no reason.  The business worlds also wants all those people out there working to make stuff and earning money to buy more stuff.  That is how more value is created.  There is no profit motive to spend the money to capture and imprison such a large portion of the population.

Aside from what some on this board say or believe, you seem like a pretty sharp guy to me.  Why do you fall in line with the two-party system and think that stupidity and ignorance is exclusive to just one side? 

They're both a bunch of incompetent and arrogant frauds.  99% of our government is filled by corporatists that you'd think you'd reject, but you seem to give a pass to one side as long as they have a (D) next to their names.

I don't have any love at all for either party, although I'm typically lumped in with conservatives.  I'd say that's because I think liberal ideals are more idiotic than MOST conservative ideals...it's certainly not because of my voting record.  ThumbsUp

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why would the United States government attack its own citizens? - jakefromstatefarm - 09-11-2015, 05:14 PM