Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extensions for Iloka, Zeitler, and Dre Updates!
(09-11-2015, 06:16 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: This is all great stuff.  One of the things that would make a big difference to distinguish between Guards and Tackles.  I would imagine the Guard number would be well below $10 million with the tackle number well above $12 million. 

I hope Iloka kills it this year and makes a ton of money....even if that means losing him.  I love how he worked and developed from a 5th round pick out of Boise State to one of the best safeties in the league.  If George has a big year, the Bengals might be going very far. 

And, if he DOES get big money on the FA market, he might turn in to a third round compensatory pick the following year.  I know that he would be great to keep, but with the deals ahead for Dre, Zeitler, Marvin Jones, etc. it might not work out.
I get wanting him to kill it but why would you be OK with him leaving? He should be a Bengal for a long time no excuse for not signing him long term.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Extensions for Iloka, Zeitler, and Dre Updates! - J24 - 09-11-2015, 06:52 PM