Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly: Atlanta
(10-01-2018, 07:21 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: The Good:  

Where do I begin?

The offensive line:  They kept Dalton clean and opened some nice holes for Gio and Walton.  If this group keeps improving as they play together longer, the sky is the limit for the offense.

Andy Dalton:  Dude should have been wearing a mask and surgical gown.  Sliced and diced up Atlanta on their home field, in a game they (Atlanta) really had to win.

Tyler Boyd:  The new TJ.  Not faint praise.  Clutch guy, and a gamer.  

AJ Green:  I knew we would get his best in Atlanta.  Only fitting he gets the game winner.

Gio:  Joe who?  I say sarcastically....Gio was a beast out there....Rushing, receiving, blitz pick-up....Awesome job, Gio

The Bad:

Basically the entire defense.  It was like they were playing with blindfolds.  Tentative, no pass rush to speak of, and out of position.  The only good thing I can say is that the Bengals are winning and they look awful....I would think they can only get better.

The Ugly:

Special teams:  Horrible kickoff coverage, and an uncontested punt blocked that could have lost the game.  Puke, double puke.  I mean, you only had one damn punt and you sucked at it.

Geno had a good game. 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly: Atlanta - Hoofhearted - 10-01-2018, 07:57 AM