Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So whats the plan replacing Eifert this year?
Somebody on here uses as his always ending picture, SAME AS IT EVER WAS. I hate to say that, because I feel for Eifert. He worked so hard to get back. But lets face it, a lot of posts all year wondering which game he would get knocked out for the season. Come on, you saw the threads. Come on. So here we are. People constantly post injuries happen in football and you can't use them as an excuse. You've seen those threads on here also. Look, Kroft and Uzomah are good tight ends. Lazor and Dalton can get to play-offs with them. Hey, I wanted Eifert out there, but the fact is he played a couple games, made a couple catches, but he's out again. Again, I hate to say that because he worked hard to come back. I feel for Eifert. Team has to move on. NO QUIT. Go on to 4-1 and First Place next week. The goal is SUPER BOWL. NO QUIT. Bengals can win with Uzomah and Kroft. Kroft caught a good number of touchdowns for a tight end last year. The Steelers aren't going to cry for us because we lost Eifert. Bengals go Forward.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So whats the plan replacing Eifert this year? - kevin - 10-01-2018, 08:41 AM