Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly: Atlanta
(10-01-2018, 12:10 PM)sandwedge Wrote: This is what amazes me! This team is full of talented players, but are out of sync at the moment. Can't wait till they get it together! They'd be killing teams if they had D!

Right, with even an average D the rest of the way thru we're gonna win several ball games.

(10-01-2018, 12:14 PM)fozzie11 Wrote: totally agree, if this D could figure it out we'd be in the discussion of best team, we've scored 30+ points in 3 of 4 games

the only real positive with the defense is they have come up huge in huge moments in all our wins.

Yep

(10-01-2018, 12:16 PM)bengals67 Wrote: Andy Dalton, Boyd and AJ made the plays and won the game despite a below average performance by our O line.

I did not think there was any chance Bengals would pull this out.

One of the best Bengal wins I can recall.  Andy and Boyd beating the Ravens last year was another but that game was meaningless to Bengals ( though it knocked Ravens out of playoffs)

This one yesterday was better.

I cannot believe they are 3-1 and have played 3 road games.

Right 3-1 with three road games to start is a damn good record by any measure. Now on to the next four

Defense get it together
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly: Atlanta - bengalfan74 - 10-01-2018, 01:05 PM