Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Props to the Bengals for showing grit
(10-01-2018, 03:51 PM)Sweetness Wrote: Yep. Every single game every single year for the past 25 years. Here the same crap reasoning every week regardless of evidence to the contrary. 

Come on.  Now you're just fabricating.  I think people are very reasonable in their assessment of the fat old incompetents.  I don't see anybody around here calling good calls bad ones.  For the most part, these things are pretty obvious.   I really think your whole point is not that valid.

And just for the hell of it, what is your evidence to the contrary for yesterday?

For me, the whole story on the fat old incompetents happened this year.  Might have been preseason.  Happened in the end zone.  I believe it was a Bengal receiver making a catch in the end zone.  Could have been an opponent making the catch.  That detail escapes me but doesn't matter in the scenario.

Anyway, the official who had the play right in front of him, right at his feet, in fact, made the right call.  From out of the camera shot entirely, another fat old incompetent comes running in to overturn him.  In the discussion, the out of the camera shot guy was so vehement in his wrongness, that his call ended up being the call until the review showed him to be clearly and utterly wrong.  And he ran halfway across the field and bellowed until he got his way.  That is when I finally decided, once and for all, that these guys sukk.  And nothing has happened since then that has overturned this to me.  In fact, every time I watch a game, it just further reinforces the fact.

If you don't see it, it's cuz you're trying not to.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Props to the Bengals for showing grit - McC - 10-01-2018, 04:36 PM