Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dolphins At Bengals Predictions
That Patriots-Miami game is not what people thought. Miami had horrible offensive stats, but the Patriots did NOT look great on offense. Make no mistake about it, Miami has a good defense. Which can spell trouble for us, because it looks like our defense likes to give up 3rd downs and points.

Xavien Howard is a tough matchup for AJ. Long guy who likes to push you around at line of scrimmage. Going to need Boyd, Ross, and Mixon (hope they are all available) to show up.

But.. they are REALLY banged up. Far worse than we are.

Overall, I'm just saying that I wouldn't be surprised if this game slows down compared to our other games this season. They might try to approach us the way Denver attacked KC last night. Run the ball, control the clock, and make you beat them that way. This is where Burfict needs to live up to the name, and help out with these big runs against us.

I definitely can see us winning this game, not our toughest matchup we've had. But from film, Miami is not as big of a fluke as people think they are. They have great team speed on offense, so you have to rely on Drake continuing to not produce, and Tannehill to be average (he can NAIL the deep ball, so Jesse Bates better be ready).

I'm going 24-17 Bengals if we get our guys back (Mixon, Ross, etc). If not, I can see them sneaking by a 27-24 win against us.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Dolphins At Bengals Predictions - BFritz21 - 10-02-2018, 03:40 AM
RE: Dolphins At Bengals Predictions - thillan - 10-02-2018, 11:19 AM
RE: Dolphins At Bengals Predictions - McC - 10-02-2018, 05:44 PM
RE: Dolphins At Bengals Predictions - 3wt - 10-03-2018, 03:07 PM
RE: Dolphins At Bengals Predictions - CJD - 10-04-2018, 11:32 AM