Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pittsburgh Joins Their Fans in the Basement
Hey guys.....I don't take much credit for much of anything.....but I will take the credit for the Pittsburgh meltdown we've been witnessing this year.  In my FFL, I purposely drafted their defense just so I could give them the "kiss of death".  because everyone i draft usually sucks that year. And for once, its worked out just how I thought it should.  I love it when a plan comes together.  As I was walking up to the board to pick them, I looked right at the local resident stealer fan in our league, flipped him off, and gave him the big ol' DX "Suck It".   We all had a big laugh at that....well except for that guy. 

I did have to go home and shower that night though.....just because I felt so dirty and disgusted that I had a stealer on my FFL team.  Yuck. I've since ditched them in favor of a Chicago Bear defense that was inexplicitly still out there to be had after the Khalil Mack trade.   
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pittsburgh Joins Their Fans in the Basement - BengalHawk62 - 10-02-2018, 03:14 PM