Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biased News Media or Biased Readers?
(10-02-2018, 08:38 PM)Dill Wrote: I didn't take you to be implying that.  I am just saying that straight reporting of what Trump actually does in public is often framed by Trump supporters/defenders as an "attack" on him. Hence claims that the media are against him. "Why didn't the liberal media cover bad stories about OBAMA all the time Rant ?!?!"   LOL.

Alsl, sometimes dumb is dumb, even if it seems smart to someone else.

Yes. Let me ax you this. If the President or anyone else for that matter, attacked a news organization like CNN by calling them Fake news, stupid dumb or any other derogatory terms, wouldn't you think CNN would be out to get him back? Just by repeating what Trump actually says? Trump makes it easy for them.
Take the "failing NY Times" as Trump calls them. Do you think they were out to get Trump? What if they were? If by getting back is reporting FACTS about his actions, what is wrong with that? This latest report about Trumps wealth and Tax evasions must of cost them a lot of money to dig all this info up. I got to believe it was due to payback. It wasn't solely done to be "biased".
When your dirty as Trump is, F'n with the media is the last thing he should of done. What do you think?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biased News Media or Biased Readers? - ballsofsteel - 10-03-2018, 07:07 AM