Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This defense is a major concern...
(10-02-2018, 07:08 PM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: I know some on the boards will feel as though this is a little premature, but it's good reason for my concern.I truly don't feel like Austin has a clue on how to play sound defense in the nfl..

This defense from a scheme standpoint has no aggression, no plan of attack and absolutely no creativity at all..I haven't seen seen blitz package that fooled an offense in 4 weeks of football..

We've come out the locker room on our heels every game,the coverages are loose and for the most part very vanilla,you don't have to take risks to create the allusion of pressure..

Watching this defense it's like they don't have a plan at all,no run fits,no coverage integrity,and absolutely no physicality from our cornerbacks on receivers off the Los we need this fixed fast....

Let's see ...... this D won the game in Indy, won the Ravens game and held the Falcons on their last drive to a FG.

Did you see the Lawson sack on that last drive that helped stop them in our red zone? Nothing vanilla about having him rush the passer from the interior.

Ryan is awfully tough to stop in the dome. That's why they call him Indoor Matty.

This is a new scheme and our best second line defender has been out. Still they have bent but not broken in three games.

Give it time. Let them gel and we will see.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This defense is a major concern... - XsandOs - 10-03-2018, 08:35 PM