Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans
(10-04-2018, 03:49 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: What I actually love is that you claim to know why the Steelers fans were leaving early and no other reason is right. Even when the Steelers are in the bottom and the Bengals are in the lead, you have to worry about the Steelers fans. The Steelers are that much in your head, that you have to make a whole post about the fans leaving early. Who really gives a rat's ass? My gosh, get a life and some perspective. Does Steelers fans leaving early, affect your life in any way, shape or form? No. Also, yes I do in fact think people leave early even if their team is winning, because I was at a Pirates game and had to leave at the bottom of the 8th inning with the Pirates leading because I had kids with me and had to get them home for school the next day and I lived about 3 hours away. I think education is more important than being up a an extra inning, plus waiting in the parking lot about an extra hour, plus being stuck in city traffic. My gosh I always had a hunch that you were a whiny little *****, but this post leaves no doubt in anyone's mind. 

This is hilarious...........  you once again go back to the same argument even though it makes no sense, but this time you throw in insults hoping that it will somehow intimidate me into suddenly believing you have a point.  You're such a cute fella.

Steelers fans take shots at Bengals fans when they're leading in the division and the Bengals are in the bottom, so does that mean that the Bengals are that much in Steelers fans' heads?

Also, how does anything discussed in these forums affect anyone's life in any way, shape, or form?  It doesn't, but we discuss things on here, which is kind of the entire point of a message board.  I absolutely LOVE that I'm this much in your head that you're getting this worked up and trying to post things that make no sense with enthusiasm like I'll somehow be tricked into thinking that they make sense because you're so emotional about them!

Also, fans know that going to a night game means being up late and that they'll get home late, and do you really think they leave if the Steelers were winning with the game still in question?  What percentage of Steelers fans even had kids with them?

Your post didn't make a whole lot of sense in anything, but I like that you tried  ThumbsUp

Sorry that I hurt your feelings  Cry

(10-04-2018, 07:13 AM)6andcounting Wrote: oh

"Looked like" they weren't going to win and "wasn't for sure" aren't contradictory.  

Not sure if this is the part of a typical Steelers fan's inability to understand simple concepts or their struggles in reading comprehension......  probably a little bit of both.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans - BFritz21 - 10-01-2018, 07:53 PM
RE: Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans - BFritz21 - 10-04-2018, 09:23 AM