Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans
(10-04-2018, 09:23 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: This is hilarious...........  you once again go back to the same argument even though it makes no sense, but this time you throw in insults hoping that it will somehow intimidate me into suddenly believing you have a point.  You're such a cute fella.

Steelers fans take shots at Bengals fans when they're leading in the division and the Bengals are in the bottom, so does that mean that the Bengals are that much in Steelers fans' heads?

Also, how does anything discussed in these forums affect anyone's life in any way, shape, or form?  It doesn't, but we discuss things on here, which is kind of the entire point of a message board.  I absolutely LOVE that I'm this much in your head that you're getting this worked up and trying to post things that make no sense with enthusiasm like I'll somehow be tricked into thinking that they make sense because you're so emotional about them!

Also, fans know that going to a night game means being up late and that they'll get home late, and do you really think they leave if the Steelers were winning with the game still in question?  What percentage of Steelers fans even had kids with them?

Your post didn't make a whole lot of sense in anything, but I like that you tried  ThumbsUp

Sorry that I hurt your feelings  Cry

"Looked like" they weren't going to win and "wasn't for sure" aren't contradictory.  

Not sure if this is the part of a typical Steelers fan's inability to understand simple concepts or their struggles in reading comprehension......  probably a little bit of both.

ThumbsUp

Trust me, you didn't hurt anyone's feelings, nor does anyone but you that roots for the Bengals even care if Steelers fans left early. I gave you legitimate excuses for why the Steelers fans could have left early. You don't want to hear it, all you want to hear is that they are band wagon jumpers. I honestly have no problem with any Bengals fan here but you. I would say why I honestly can't stand you, but I would get banned for it. I will just end my conversation with this, please seek help. For someone to care that deeply about dumb shit that doesn't affect their day, that they can't see why people leave early, except that they're band wagon jumpers, has to have something else wrong in their brain. Now I'm done talking about this, you can keep on talking, but I won't respond anymore.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans - BFritz21 - 10-01-2018, 07:53 PM
RE: Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans - Captain Obvious - 10-04-2018, 01:00 PM