Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans
(10-04-2018, 01:00 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Trust me, you didn't hurt anyone's feelings, nor does anyone but you that roots for the Bengals even care if Steelers fans left early. I gave you legitimate excuses for why the Steelers fans could have left early. You don't want to hear it, all you want to hear is that they are band wagon jumpers. I honestly have no problem with any Bengals fan here but you. I would say why I honestly can't stand you, but I would get banned for it. I will just end my conversation with this, please seek help. For someone to care that deeply about dumb shit that doesn't affect their day, that they can't see why people leave early, except that they're band wagon jumpers, has to have something else wrong in their brain. Now I'm done talking about this, you can keep on talking, but I won't respond anymore.

Every time I think that this can't get any better, you keep outdoing yourself!  This is awesome!  

Once again, you gave reasons, which didn't make any sense except to prove further why they're bandwagon fans!  Steelers play good and they're at the games cheering, but play ok and leave the game in question, and they're off like a Prom dress!

I love how you post things like "I honestly have no problem with any Bengals fan here but you. I would say why I honestly can't stand you, but I would get banned for it. I will just end my conversation with this, please seek help," like that somehow bothers me!  You're the one all butt-hurt that has your panties in a bunch that your fans are bandwagon trashballs that jump ship at the first sign of adversity!  

PLEASE post why you can't stand me!  Or just PM me!  Otherwise you're just trying to sound like a hard ass!

You and no one else care that Steelers fans left early because you're all bandwagon fans!

I also love how you act like I care that much about it when I was just pointing out how pathetic it is and that the Steelers are pathetic!  You're the one that's all upset about it!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ATTEMPTING TO MAKE SENSE IN THIS THREAD!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans - BFritz21 - 10-01-2018, 07:53 PM
RE: Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans - BFritz21 - 10-04-2018, 04:20 PM