Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Male Squads performed better
(09-12-2015, 01:17 PM)Beaker Wrote: Free college for everyone is not a good idea. Not everyone is college material. There needs to be a "qualification" to enroll in any free college. What should come along with it is apprenticeship type programs, or job training for trades for those who would not make good college candidates. Along with that would be a placement program for successful completion. Like my dad used to say "there is honor in manual labor....the world needs ditch diggers too son". And I don't think college should be free. I think that colleges should have something akin to tuition limits so that it can be affordable to all who qualify. You always appreciate things more when you have some type of investment in them.

All true. Not to mention that some college degrees are next to worthless, and that many trade and manual labor workers earn more that those with college degrees.

The average salary of a UPS driver is $76,000 yr. Good for the UPS driver. Probably insulting to a teacher or engineer that a delivery guy makes as much as they do.

Messages In This Thread
All Male Squads performed better - Beaker - 09-10-2015, 06:17 PM
RE: All Male Squads performed better - Blutarsky - 09-12-2015, 01:29 PM