Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
steelers continue to melt down...good
(10-02-2018, 08:02 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: More drama from the douchebags to the East.  

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/09/28/antonio-brown-i-cant-throw-it-to-myself/

Ok, the Browns tied them, but technically, that's undefeated.  I want Ohio to go undefeated against piggy and the boys.

EDIT:  I understand this is JN, but this is the only place I post and I like "pooping on them when they are down".

I don't care what Browns do. I am rooting for Indians in baseball.  I hope Ravens smack the snot out of Browns because I'm tired of hearing how great the 2 wins in 3 seasons Browns are.  I wrote the Steelers off after Bengals beat them in 2005, and they won Super Bowl.  I will never write the Steelers off again unless it's like 2012 when Bengals KNOCKED them out of any play-off chances.  I hear Bell coming back. Look for Big Ben, Bell and Brown all on the field in both Bengals games.  Fans will say what is wrong with Bengals, forgetting Browns and Ravens caught Steelers without Bell.   Still, GO BENGALS. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: steelers continue to melt down...good - kevin - 10-05-2018, 05:03 AM