Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
steelers continue to melt down...good
(10-05-2018, 05:03 AM)kevin Wrote: I don't care what Browns do. I am rooting for Indians in baseball.  I hope Ravens smack the snot out of Browns because I'm tired of hearing how great the 2 wins in 3 seasons Browns are.  I wrote the Steelers off after Bengals beat them in 2005, and they won Super Bowl.  I will never write the Steelers off again unless it's like 2012 when Bengals KNOCKED them out of any play-off chances.  I hear Bell coming back. Look for Big Ben, Bell and Brown all on the field in both Bengals games.  Fans will say what is wrong with Bengals, forgetting Browns and Ravens caught Steelers without Bell.   Still, GO BENGALS. 

I don't mean to say I am writing them off, but I love the combustible environment going on there.  Brown is being a baby.  Piggy is being his drama queen self.  Their offensive line dissed Bell.  Bell dissed the team (and not the hold out).  I just hope they are all miserable Wink

The steelers getting Bell back will be a better team, no doubt, but he doesn't play defense and their defense is putrid.  We are all hoping for big things when Burfict returns.  Their defense has been giving up over 30 points a game since Shazier went down.  They aren't going to win anything with that, but stranger things have happened.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: steelers continue to melt down...good - SHRacerX - 10-05-2018, 07:09 AM