Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans
(10-05-2018, 12:22 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I will say that I've been to a single game in Pittsburgh where the Steelers lost (the other was the game they broke Huber's jaw and were up 21-0 in the 1st quarter), and I noticed when the game is close they are invested in the game, and when the Steelers are down more than 10 points they start talking about not caring about this game because they have 6 super bowls.  Then they closed the gap and they started cheering for the game in front of them (that they cared about, again), and then when they botched it and lost they went back to talking about super bowls.

Honestly, I'm a little jealous they can be so cool about things.  As a non-Steeler fan in that situation, all we can hope to do is "win the day."

(10-05-2018, 12:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That's how most of the steelers fans on here act. Not necessarily the SB wins, just that when they're playing bad that they don't care about the NFL because "Roge" or some shit. Then as soon as they're back up, they suddenly care again as though nothing happened.

I hate when the Steelers fans have to resort back to the 6 Super Bowl wins. That was in the past, most of which were won before we were all born. I care about every game and I hate losing more than anything, especially when it's to a division opponent. I at least want those 6 wins every year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans - BFritz21 - 10-01-2018, 07:53 PM
RE: Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans - Captain Obvious - 10-05-2018, 12:37 PM