Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Was Declared Brain Dead.....
(10-05-2018, 12:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't remember discussing this before.

All I know is that that type of information is critical for the family to know.  So I am surprised no one told your family.  In fact I would assume they would be required to tell the parents when a minor is declared brain dead.  Doctors provide that type of information all the time. 

I'm sure you don't remember  Rolleyes

I, on the other hand, am 10000% positive because you said that you think someone's messing with me, but when I asked who you thought was messing with me since it was my lawyers who found it in the records and presented it as evidence (which would be illegal for them to do if it were false, in case you didn't know), you didn't have an answer.

And I take it that when we did discuss this, you just briefly skimmed over it and didn't even take time to think about it besides for "oh, this must be false," because they declared me brain dead, but then I was transferred hospitals that day before anyone could tell my family because the guy was out sick, and the fact that it is required by law to tell the family, would only make sense as to why no one at the new hospital would bring it up because they would assume my family would already know.

Thanks for wasting a few more minutes of my day.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
I Was Declared Brain Dead..... - BFritz21 - 10-05-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: I Was Declared Brain Dead..... - BFritz21 - 10-05-2018, 08:02 PM