Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans
(10-05-2018, 08:27 PM)Whatever Wrote: Is "unleash hell" Steeler Nation fanspeak for "rub one out to my old Troy Polamalu Fathead?"
It's a much better option than an Ickey Woods fathead.

(10-05-2018, 08:43 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: You are what you are because your team won six championships??? It must sux to be you. I want the Bengals to win ONE but it won't define my life. I bet the reason Steelers fans are so down isn't because they are bad now it's because with Bell leaving, Brown complaining and Ben falling off the cliff into oblivion your claim of six rings will mean less and less as time goes by and your team is mocked like Steelers fans have mocked others over the years.
As a fan of a lesser team, I would not expect you to understand the glorious feeling us Steeler fans experience everyday of our lives as being part of Steeler Nation. I like you though, and any time you'd like to denounce Cincinnati and come aboard, I'd welcome you and any others posting here too. Not Brad though. Leave that guy to wallow in Bengal misery. He deserves it. 
(10-05-2018, 11:29 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: We laugh at you. Then we brush our teeth and have beautiful sex with our model wives in the morning before we head to work and conquer our world. Then we come back here to see how the 6 time fan champ is doing wearing Rick Morranis’s hat is doing because, well,

Wait ForIt,

We love You. Wub
Stuffing a bra from Lane Bryant and putting it on a male blow up doll along with a blonde wig and lipstick doesn't count as a "model." Unless of course you're from the Kentucky side of Cincinnati, then it's all good. 

(10-05-2018, 11:54 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: But do you know what to do with your hands?
What? 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans - BFritz21 - 10-01-2018, 07:53 PM
RE: Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans - StrictlyBiz - 10-06-2018, 11:38 AM