Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans
(10-06-2018, 09:18 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: You seem angry. You should go buy some of that tea that is supposed to calm and relax, make a big batch of it and sip on it for a while. It’s ok that the Steelers stink and Brad is smacking you all over the place in here. He’s known for it. He’s kind of a big deal around here. I mean, at least you’re here taking your brad lumps, considering some of the others seem to have deleted their accounts.

But let’s face it, if bengals lose to dolphins and Steelers beat falcons, they’ll all be back. Because, well, bandwagon. Right?

I'm not angry. I'm far from it. He's also not smacking me anywhere. He's losing big time. I'll be here win or lose. I'm not like the Bengals or Steelers fans that disappear as soon as things get tough.Please though, let's stop encouraging him by thinking he's winning this thing.

(10-06-2018, 09:52 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: This keeps getting funnier and funnier!  You've made absolutely no sense in this entire thread!
Do you think I should have him call me daddy?

I'm making complete sense. You're the one that made this whole post about the Steelers leaving early saying they were bandwagon fans even though I gave you several reasons why they could have left early. All you wanted too hear is what you made up in your brain dead mind about the Steelers. You are too funny thinking you're winning. I think it's cute. Please keep going on about how you're winning, I love it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans - BFritz21 - 10-01-2018, 07:53 PM
RE: Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans - Captain Obvious - 10-06-2018, 01:21 PM