Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Might Have Missed BIG Time (2017 Draft)
(10-06-2018, 01:13 PM)whodey4life84 Wrote: Mahomes will have to play the whole year like this. Week 10 that nonsense will stop working for the Chiefs and they will collapse like always. Just like every year it's the Patriots are done yada yada yada. Mahomes looks like an Aaron Rodgers but you cant judge anyone off of just a few games.

I'm not going to defend the idea of the original post anymore, just cause I understand the side that says it's pointless. I just thought it could hurt to watch for a while.

But some people keep saying "wait until you get tape on Mahomes, he won't be as effective." To comments that are similar to that, what exactly are you game planning for? His strongest asset is his arm strength. You CANT stop that.. it doesn't matter what your game plan is. Rodgers is a tough out every single game for many reasons, his arm talent being one of the biggest factors.

Your game plan won't stop Mahomes from throwing bullets into extremely tight windows that only him and Rodgers could make. So yes, you can judge Mahomes off a few games, because he is going into the game every time with that same mind and talent.. nothing changes. 

I honestly think people are just scared of what he's doing, and want to accept the idea that he will slow down, or that this is just a mirage. Nope.. unless he injures that arm, he's going to be able to make those passes every week.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We Might Have Missed BIG Time (2017 Draft) - thillan - 10-06-2018, 02:23 PM