Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans
(10-06-2018, 11:56 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Because we've had 30 years of losing, and we don't claim to be the organization of greatness like the Steelers do!

If you're comparing yourselves to us to rate success, your organization has become a lot more of a shit-show than I realized!

All that matters is your fan base has their fair share of band wagon jumpers. Every team does, which is why I don't understand why you made this post. That's like some murderer calling another murderer out for being a murderer. When the Bengals are doing well, they come out in full force. The minute they start sucking they go into hiding. Just like this board. When the Bengals are winning, there's lots of Bengals fans here beating their chests, when they lose they go back to Jungle Noise and hide in their safe space where their feelings can't get hurt. You're finally starting to understand the true definition of a band wagon jumper and that your team has some. It only took like 30 posts, but you're getting there. I love it. Our little Bradly is finally getting smarter.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans - BFritz21 - 10-01-2018, 07:53 PM
RE: Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans - Captain Obvious - 10-07-2018, 01:22 AM