Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans
(10-07-2018, 01:22 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: All that matters is your fan base has their fair share of band wagon jumpers. Every team does, which is why I don't understand why you made this post. That's like some murderer calling another murderer out for being a murderer. When the Bengals are doing well, they come out in full force. The minute they start sucking they go into hiding. Just like this board. When the Bengals are winning, there's lots of Bengals fans here beating their chests, when they lose they go back to Jungle Noise and hide in their safe space where their feelings can't get hurt. You're finally starting to understand the true definition of a band wagon jumper and that your team has some. It only took like 30 posts, but you're getting there. I love it. Our little Bradly is finally getting smarter.

First off, it's Bradley.  At least get my name right when you try to smack talk.

You're getting worse and worse.

Steelers are supposed to be above every other team and every other franchise, and the fact that you're comparing yourself to the Bengals pretty much says all you need to know about this discussion.

One of the Steelers fans on here (or maybe it was the old board) even had a sig that pointed out that 90% of Steelers fans were bandwagon fans and would be off the bandwagon faster than women and children off the Titanic if things go bad.  

THAT'S ONE OF YOUR OWN FANS!

You're horrible at this debating thing and you make no sense!  You just think that posting with emotion and sounding angry will somehow make your argument make sense but it does the opposite!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans - BFritz21 - 10-01-2018, 07:53 PM
RE: Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans - BFritz21 - 10-07-2018, 02:11 AM