Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans
(10-07-2018, 02:11 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: First off, it's Bradley.  At least get my name right when you try to smack talk.

You're getting worse and worse.

Steelers are supposed to be above every other team and every other franchise, and the fact that you're comparing yourself to the Bengals pretty much says all you need to know about this discussion.

One of the Steelers fans on here (or maybe it was the old board) even had a sig that pointed out that 90% of Steelers fans were bandwagon fans and would be off the bandwagon faster than women and children off the Titanic if things go bad.  

THAT'S ONE OF YOUR OWN FANS!

You're horrible at this debating thing and you make no sense!  You just think that posting with emotion and sounding angry will somehow make your argument make sense but it does the opposite!

First off, grammar smack is the weakest smack possible. When you resort to grammar smack, you have no other argument. Secondly, no one can tell the exact amount of people are band wagon fans. The fact that you took that as gospel, speaks volumes about your mental state. Hey Sherlock, he was joking, learn to take a joke. Thirdly, I was comparing fan bases. Your team can't even sell out a home opener, yet you try to talk smack when people leave a game early. Do you know how ridiculous you sound right about now? My gosh I'm getting dumber with post of yours I read.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans - BFritz21 - 10-01-2018, 07:53 PM
RE: Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans - Captain Obvious - 10-07-2018, 02:18 AM