Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans
(10-07-2018, 02:18 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: First off, grammar smack is the weakest smack possible. When you resort to grammar smack, you have no other argument. Secondly, no one can tell the exact amount of people are band wagon fans. The fact that you took that as gospel, speaks volumes about your mental state. Hey Sherlock, he was joking, learn to take a joke. Thirdly, I was comparing fan bases. Your team can't even sell out a home opener, yet you try to talk smack when people leave a game early. Do you know how ridiculous you sound right about now? My gosh I'm getting dumber with post of yours I read.

You can tell when you're losing things to argue because your posts sound stupider and stupider and your posts make less and less sense.

First off, spelling isn't grammar, but you're proving why you're not intelligent enough to keep up in this debate.

Once again, you're comparing to our fanbase, which weakens your argument by trying to compare your organization's fanbase with that of an organization like the Bengals who don't have a storied past or the success that the Steelers organization has had.

I also love how you left out the point I made about one of your own fans saying that most of your fanbase is bandwagon fans.  

Like I said, you're sounding stupider and stupider and just resorting to personal attacks instead of even trying to offer anything with any substance just continuously makes you look worse and worse.

I'm enjoying this, though, so keep it up  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans - BFritz21 - 10-01-2018, 07:53 PM
RE: Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans - BFritz21 - 10-07-2018, 03:27 AM