Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans
(10-07-2018, 03:27 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: You can tell when you're losing things to argue because your posts sound stupider and stupider and your posts make less and less sense.

First off, spelling isn't grammar, but you're proving why you're not intelligent enough to keep up in this debate.

Once again, you're comparing to our fanbase, which weakens your argument by trying to compare your organization's fanbase with that of an organization like the Bengals who don't have a storied past or the success that the Steelers organization has had.

I also love how you left out the point I made about one of your own fans saying that most of your fanbase is bandwagon fans.  

Like I said, you're sounding stupider and stupider and just resorting to personal attacks instead of even trying to offer anything with any substance just continuously makes you look worse and worse.

I'm enjoying this, though, so keep it up  ThumbsUp

Ok, you're the one losing the argument. I did talk about the one fan you claim. I said he was joking. You can't even remember who said it or what board it was on so you couldn't even take it seriously. You love to smack the Steelers so I guarantee if some Steelers fan had said it, you would remember who it was  and had saved that to use later. I can compare fan bases because when things go wrong, the Bengals fans don't even come to games and have blackouts. When everything going great, they sell outs. They are band wagon jumpers jumping on the band wagon when they're winning. Look at 2005. Look at how many Bengals fans were in the smack talk section when they were winning. Look at how many are here now. When they stopped winning, they scattered like **** roaches when you turn the light on. You made a post about people leaving early, like it affects your life any. Yep you're still the more stupid one of us.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans - BFritz21 - 10-01-2018, 07:53 PM
RE: Typical Steelers Bandwagon Fans - Captain Obvious - 10-07-2018, 03:47 AM