Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Might Have Missed BIG Time (2017 Draft)
(10-06-2018, 04:28 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Honestly it's way too soon to declare this a home run move by the Chiefs. People are suggesting that Mahomes is that elite QB to take them to the Super Bowl, but they forget how the Chiefs started last year, with Smith in the early MVP discussion. We also haven't seen Mahomes actually take the Chiefs anywhere they haven't already been. We'll just have to wait and see on that one.

And what if we drafted one of the many busts out there?  Then you have a wasted 1st round  pick rotting on the bench on a team with a shrinking window.

Plus it's not like Dalton is Flacco. He didn't need a fire lit under his ass, he just needed a line that wasn't historically bad.

Looks like a good move thus far, but we all know how that can go. If Hill and or Kelsey were to go down, that offense would be much different. They would try to run the same plays for Conley and the like, but those other pieces arenta nearly as talented as the two I mentioned.

Right now the kid is in a good place and playing well. I find it hard to believe that Im actually typing this, but at this point I like Andy's experience. It's really beginning to show thus far, this season.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We Might Have Missed BIG Time (2017 Draft) - coachmcneil71 - 10-07-2018, 10:20 AM