Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Steelers Never Take Us Seriously, Let's Hope Next Week Is Different
(10-07-2018, 07:16 PM)impactplaya Wrote: at the moment I cant see the Bengals winning.
yes the Bengals  are 4 and 1.
but this team cant wait till the 4th q to come alive
the Dolphins are not very good the Bengals struggled.
Im still seeing leaky pass protection. missed tackles dropped picks.
little.things we cant afford vs Pittsburgh.
our d line will need to play lights out vs the best oline in the NFL.
and the Steelers dline always makes it a long vs Dslton.

(10-07-2018, 07:32 PM)pally Wrote: until we beat them they have no reason to take us seriously.

(10-07-2018, 07:46 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: I can agree on most if not all of this. They will need to shore up that pass pro for sure. I think this game comes down to who flinches first. I hope we play good, clean football and beat them convincingly. I don't want someone taking cheap shots on PuPu, I just want us to shut them down. I'm sick and tired of them coming here and winning. A convincing Bengals win would do wonders for the Steelers locker room right now!  Hilarious

I agree with you guys, there's no doubt in my mind the Steelers get into the Bengal players heads and always find a way to lose even when they should clearly win. This team could beat them next week if they pull it together. Pittsburgh is very beatable, but its going to take a focused tough Bengal team with a good game plan to do it.

Will they? If I was laying cash on it I'd definitely say no.... but my heart wants to see the Bengals give them a blood bath...
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Steelers Never Take Us Seriously, Let's Hope Next Week Is Different - GodFather - 10-07-2018, 07:57 PM