Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Might Have Missed BIG Time (2017 Draft)
(10-07-2018, 09:00 PM)YsCascadia Wrote: This is what drives me nuts with the hype train.

Why is he special?  Cause he makes dumb decisions that have turned out OK?  Throwing passes that DCs salivate over.  He has gotten away with a few things.  The left handed pass, the throwing across his body to the other side of the field, they have worked so people are giving him props.  However if he can be baited to do throws like that then they will lead to disaster.  He should've had a few more INTs against Denver, and lucky for him they were dropped.

I am impressed with what the kid has done so far and he will continue to give the NFL highlight reels, however you have to pump the brakes with the "special" talk since, as others have stated, he hasn't done anything that KC hasn't done in previous years.  Can he throw the ball far?  Yep, does he have accuracy?  Yep.  He also takes risk.  Everyone is fine when those risk pay off.  If they lead to multiple losses at the worst time, then people will move on from him.

He makes throws that 95% of the qbs cant.

That’s not hype. That’s just me watching him
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We Might Have Missed BIG Time (2017 Draft) - Bengalbug - 10-07-2018, 09:18 PM