Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Steelers Never Take Us Seriously, Let's Hope Next Week Is Different
I'd love to see a repeat of the 4th quarter in Miami carried out in all 4 quarters against the Squats.. an unprecedented defensive smack down to the nth degree along with offensive fireworks from our entire offense.. 
I know . I'm asking for a tad too much , say...8 defensive tds and Joe Mixin it up for a couple hundred would be a wet dream come true..

Ok, fantasy time over.. How about just winning convincingly?
This should be the game if we're winning Marvin doesn't even consider taking his foot off the gas for once.. Run the damned score up and completely embarass them.. Utterly demoralize them to the point that even the Ravens think it's unfair. 

All the local Cincinnati hospitals over filled with squeeler players sent to the ER would be swell too...and getting the worst doctors and nurses in the city on duty as well . There's GOTTA BE at least a few lousy docs and nurses on duty for it.. 

Think I'm asking for too much? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Steelers Never Take Us Seriously, Let's Hope Next Week Is Different - grampahol - 10-08-2018, 12:39 AM