Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Steelers Never Take Us Seriously, Let's Hope Next Week Is Different
(10-07-2018, 06:58 PM)GodFather Wrote: Last time we beat the Steelers was in 2015. That was the year we lost to them in the wildcard and went 1-2 against them. They never take us serious. I've read and heard comments from Steeler players of the past and current that feel they always find a way to beat us or watch us beat ourselves.

The real test to see how good we are this year will be next Sunday against the Steelers. We do find a way to crumble against them. Let's see if this year will be different.

I'm hoping we embarrass them next week, because theres no team I despise more than Shitsburgh.

Me too....

Every year, even down years, it seems that one unfortunate team gets the absolute best from the Bengals for four quarters and gets destroyed.  I would give anything for that to be pitt this year.

The Bengals are in the position of not needing the win, as pitt does, however, and you can bet that they will be up for our game and I guarantee there will be some early gadget play to try and catch us in overpursuit.  

The Bengals need to treat this like a playoff game, and come out attacking on both sides of the ball.  If the Bengals win, it would almost effectively end the steelers season.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Steelers Never Take Us Seriously, Let's Hope Next Week Is Different - SHRacerX - 10-08-2018, 09:59 AM