Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dolphins game has damaged confidence
(10-08-2018, 05:50 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: The Fins came in with a good game plan against Dalton and that was to blitz the hell out of him. It worries me that Lazor has yet to cue up a few solid plays to combat that. Quick slants for example. But our QB and team MVP up to this point is a changed guy it seems and isn't getting as rattled back there as he has in the past. I'd once again like to thank Buffalo fans for that. Feeling important is a huge boost to the psyche and that is something Dalton has never gotten much of outside of about half of the Bengals fan base. On the contrary the guy has had to deal with the national media not giving him much respect due to the color of his hair and the team he plays for. Nobody ever talked about him the way they talk (ed) about RG3, Watson, Luck, Garapppologos, Wentz, Prescott, others and the new "it boyz" Mahomes and Mayfield.

I'm a massive Lazor fanboy and i have faith in him.   

But there were times against Dolphins were it looked like Matt Burke knew exactly what he was going to call.  We just could not get anything going.

I found it interesting that when we were really struggling the old (over) reliance on Andy > AJ started to surface.  Thats the first time we've seen that this year and it can bite Lazor in the ass if we are not careful (like when AD tried to force it into double coverage to AJ in the end zone).

We still have weapons without Eifert and the 2015 success was based on balance...not zeroing in on AJ the whole time (like Zampese)

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: dolphins game has damaged confidence - sonofstat - 10-08-2018, 06:03 PM